Given their pricing structures and functions, they also provide a unique opportunity for anyone interested in engaging in retail arbitrage. While eBay acts as a platform for customers to pay for a product based on the value they personally place on it, Amazon acts as a large scale supplier, allowing you to access products in bulk and at deep discounts.
Amazon dropshipping allows you to sell a product and have it delivered directly by the supplier. This price differential between what the customer pays on eBay and what you pay to Amazon provides a unique opportunity for online arbitrage.
This is a very popular business model, and will most likely grow in popularity alongside these websites’ impressive expansion.
eBay Amazon arbitrage allows you to offer a service that connects customers and suppliers and take advantage of the often times large price differentials between eBay and Amazon.
given that customers are often willing to pay a much higher price for an individual product than the price a supplier will sell that product in bulk. You can also take your business to an even higher level. Focusing on providing a positive customer experience. In order to best take advantage of eBay Amazon arbitrage and dropship from Amazon to customers on eBay
1. Investigate products with large price differentials between eBay and Amazon. The more in demand the products are the better, so focus on best sellers and other popular products.
2. Create an eBay store and list the products you have identified for sale in it.
3. Once your store is create, the customer can place orders for products and provide you with delivery information.
4. After the customer places their orders, purchase products from Amazon and have them delivered to the customer using the delivery information they have provided.
5. Receive confirmation of delivery to the customer and reach out to them for customer feedback on the experience. This is an important, and often overlooked step, as your brand and reputation are crucial in this business.
6. Keep the price differential between the customer price and the Amazon purchase price for yourself as profit.
Online arbitrage is a simple business to enter. With low initial capital investment since you won’t actually be holding any products yourself. As you can see from the steps above, dropshipping from Amazon to eBay is not an overly complicated process. However, in order to scale up and make maximum profits, it’s important to use online arbitrage software.
Trak.ink software features can help you automatize and keep track of your eBay Amazon arbitrage. Saving you time, ensuring maximum profitability and guaranteeing efficient Amazon dropshipping to your customer. Companies like Amazon change their prices continuously. So it’s important to stay up to date, but almost impossible to do so without this type of software.