Trak.ink truly respects the privacy of its users, and is fully committed to protect their personal information and use it properly. This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our visitors and users regarding such information.
- Trak.ink can access your Gmail account only if you authorise/grant access to it. This authorization is done through Google’s servers after you login to your Google account. You can revoke the authorization anytime by going to “My account” in your Google account settings.
- Trak.ink requests information from your Gmail account only for the purpose of our Service.
- Except your email address, we do not store any information that is retrieved from your Gmail account.
- We do not store your passwords or any personal information on our servers.
- Trak.ink Ltd. may store non-identifying information which does not identify you and was provided to us through your use of the Service and the Registration of your Account.
- Like many websites, Trak.ink Ltd. use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Service. We may disclose information if required by competent law enforcement authority according to a court order or other legal provision.